Saturday, April 15, 2006

Orchard.
That girl just miss me sosososo much.
so much so that she asked me out again.

Didn't spend much.
less than 80 bucks.
=DD

Well, that chicken boss of fang finally banked in the money.
Since the shops she goes into doesn't suit me, i ended up not buying any clothes at all.
LOL.

surprisingly, given the amount of stuffs she bought, total bill didn't even exceed 300 bucks.
wonderful.
if im the one buying the same number of things, most prolly hit 1k already
-wahahaha

and and and, my soles hurt alot.
its always like that whenever i wear wedges.

that skirt's like so nice and all.
but the buttons are terribly wrong.
so in the end, bought a bottle of nail enamel and a pen.
and the pen's like so cheap can. HAHA.
tho its only 55 bucks, my dad was very happy about it.
I'm happy too.
((:*
its the sincerity that counts okay.
LOL.



oh. saw wan on the way to town.
(=



before i even forget, fang gave me a treat at Hans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home