Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I thought i've alot of stuffs to be done. So many so many things to do.
Buy this buy that etc etc etc.
Do this do that etc etc etc.

Daddy's not back yet.
I'm waiting for my rewards.
waiting patiently at the moment.

oh yeah.
i don't like that guy at all.
really.


i've been getting real loads of feedbacks recently.
negative ones of cus. abt my character.
LOL.
anti-social.
not approachable.
'dao'
whatever whatever.
etc etc.
oh pls. I'm like so friendly nice and all okay.
so stop leaving this kinda gay comments.
i mingle well with strangers.
-wahahaha

gotten my timetable already.
luckily sch doesn't end at 6 daily. supposed to go school everyday.
so bored okay.
I just need to study. I thought amaths was out of my life for good.
I've to take up amaths again. I think i've to pass this sickening sub.
fuck. if i fail, byebye.
so yeah, im going school on mon. 17th april.
poly life starts officially.


and before i end this useless entry,
i shall kindly repeat again.
I'm APPROACHABLE people...
COME TALK TO ME.


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
=DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home