Sunday, May 14, 2006

Finally got out of yishun today. ((= Headed down to Funan to collect my IT stuffs. Well, SimLim seems to be a hell lot livier compared to Funan. Funan's just so dead. Couldn't decide where to go next. Walked to citylink and suntec.

Poseidon was good. Like really nice and touching. I teared as usual.LOL. You guys should really go watch it.

There seems to be alot of great movies coming up. Cool. I LOVE it.



Alright.My eye's okay now. Shall go back to school tomorrow, in specs. Omg.



Anyway, anyway, I just saw steph's ultra-long entry.
I've the same comments too.
But well, I won't say anything negative about the girl or guy.
Nothing's predictable. Especially when it concern this kinda boy-girl relationships.
We can't be too sure of anything yet.
You never know when you gon` get involve with a guy and who knows? That guy might have a girlfriend outside. Even when u knew it, you might just choose to brush it off simply because you love the guy too much and creating a scene may result in a break-up or whatsoever.
Yeah. You love the person so much so that you don't even mind being the third party.
Thats why i don't draw conclusions or drop negative comments. I'm not the one who's experiencing this shit thing. I've nuts idea how much it hurts. It'll be unfair to those involve. The public has got no right to judge either. Random gossips are okay but not interference.

And yeah. Getting romantically attached with a guy is easy. Maintaining and having it with the right one is hard. I meant really hard. I've got alot of people asking why on earth that i don't have a bf. They made it sound as if bfs are everywhere on the streets. Like what steph said, We girls don't want to get involve with any tom, dick or harry. There must be chemistry know. Quantity is not the point. Quality is what that matters. Yup.
Okay. Whatever. I don't wanna drag on about this. Never-ending issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home