Sunday, May 07, 2006

My left eye's red now. Hurts alil. This whole thing is freaking me out okay. Omg. What if i got infected by the fungal infection? *touch wood. Damn. Pray hard everything's gon` be fine tomorrow. I wouldn't want to be seen wearing a pair of nerdy specs. LOL. Mommy said its better to get myself another pair of glasses so i won't be wearing contacts all day long. Better be safe than sorry know.



Alright. Drop that saddening topic.
Went to purchase a lappy just now. ((:*
Light weight, slim and comes with a built-in cam.
But well, the screen's naturally small luh.
Just hope i won't regret and stuffs.
Actually was supposed to settle on the Samsung red lappy.
Its like ultra lighter and slimer and smaller and its red okay. So cool.
Mom wanted me to take that.
Okay. Its tempting. But i didn't.
The features weren't that good and its way too small.
Not very practical.

Anyway, anyway, I'll go collect it tomorrow.
=DD

I've got a new wishlist.

- Crumpler lappy case.
-Mask/skin for lappy.


Sponsors anyone???
((:*




okayokay. Shall sleep early tonight.
Hopefully the next morning when i wake up, my eye return to normal again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home