Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Okay. I feel so much like a handicapped. Really. Im not exaggerating. You guys wouldn't know how tiring it is to see with ur righty. And so, I practically slept the whole day. No point walking around the house with my righty half closed. Saddening okay. Tho i can hardly differentiate what im typing but still, i find the need to blog. There's really nothing much i can do.



Anyway, Its always through this kinda shit that you get to see who're those who really cares and who're those who doesn't give a shit even tho they seems to be on good terms with you. So who're those who made an effort to call or drop me a msg to see if i was alright and need any help? Turns out that quite a number of unexpected people did that. Yeah. Those peeps whom i weren't close with. You people really made my day. Although its only a short call/msg, it really do means alot to me. This shows that you people care and at least made an effort to send your regards
How about some whom i thought i was close with? Did you even bother to ask if i was okay or need help in any way? Don't give me the excuse saying that you don't know and stuffs. Obviously, you read my blog each time you go online. I can understand for those who really know nuts. What about you? I thought you were my good friend or whatever?! Obviously, you were too busy indulging in your social life. I meant your not-so-healthy-life. I can see that you've got the luxury of time fooling around outside and you do know whats wrong with me. But, you don't even bother to call and see if im alright. Call yourself a friend. Damn. A GOOD FRIEND indeed. You only bothers to call whenever the need for attention arises or you couldn't find anyone else. Yeah. I didn't even grumble or say anything when you called me in the middle of the night. I always chose to believe whatever stuffs you said simply becasue you're my friend but dismissed it after the rest said im the only stupid who believes in your words. Yup. What else? You claimed to be my good friend but do you even know the role of a good friend? Superficial. I feel sad if you really thinks you're up to the standard of being a good friend, when the fact is, you failed miserably.
Forget it.
Don't come crying and whining to me the next time you've got a prob.
I know you've got more friends who can entertain you better.



iLOVE my friends more&more.
((=
you guys know who you are.
yeah. those who care.
I appreciate it. really.
thanks and i miss you guys alot.
LOLOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home