Monday, May 15, 2006

Its not even 2 months since school starts and yet there's so many bitching around. I backstab you, You backstab me that kinda thing. Sad know. I've been hearing stories about this certain girl from next class. She's like really 'popular' luh. Everybody dislike her, including people from other class. Amazing. I've witnessed how noisy she can get during lectures. I've witnessed how she clad in skimpy clothings everyday, showing her belly and legs without fail. I've witnessed how straight forward she is because she made a comment right in my face saying that i look bitchy. Yeah. Bitchy.
Okay. I'm speechless about her. I've got nothing much to rant here anymore.






don't say you love me.
you don't even know me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home