Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm running low on cash. Really. Have never felt so broke before. Omg. Almost freaked out when i saw less than 50bucks in my wallet. ))=
I regret going for the grocery shopping just now. I just need to stock up on my junks badly. Tonight is Brazil's first match. No way im gon` miss it. Whats a match without those junks around? Anyway, the junks in Cold Storage seems to be waving their hands at me. Potato chips, chocolates and ice cream etcetcetc. Was abit taken back when its time to pay for my stuffs at the counter. Jesus...The total was almost 80bucks. Well, i didn't give a nuts, thinking that i still have more in my wallet. So, i was quite horrified when i got home, open up my wallet and saw the pathetic few $10 notes. I was like searching frantically for any sign of at least a piece of blue note. Sad to say, i found none. Damnit.

I shouln't have lend people 200 bucks in the first place. Well, i've nuts idea how come my cash runs out so fast.

I still need to go out tomorrow eh.
How? Ask mommy for money?
LOL.

Okayokay. Shall start my money-saving plan soon. If i manage to luh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home