Friday, June 30, 2006

Was on the phone yesterday's night with yuyang. We chatted about secondary school lives etcetcetc. I came to realise how those people in Yishun are all inter-linked together. I know your friend, you know my friend and stuff like that. yah. I'm starting to miss my school uniform already. Funny, i know. At that point of time, thousands of thoughts flashed through my mind. Like how i got to know who and who, so and so blabla. The good and bad times. The places i always hang around. Those amusing fun times with ridiculous dumb problems

Besides my clique, there isn't really anyone else who left me with heaps of memories. Yeah, perhaps just this particular one person. Would really like to blog in detail about him but considering the fact that some idiots out there love to gossip around, i guess its a pretty bad idea.


Anyway, im really happy with my life now. But wait, im not contented. There's something i want to have.
((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home