Monday, July 10, 2006

I managed to wake up for the finals yesterday. Italy and France.
Well, no comments for both. Italy won. One of the Italy's player even stripped off his shorts. LOL. One of my friend asked whether i'll stripped off my top if my favourite team win or something. Okay. That sounds crazy but who knows? ((= whatever.

My desktop's still not fixed. I've been missing out lotsa babblings online i guess.

Anyway, Watched [Re-cycle] on Saturday and [Superman returns] on Sunday. Supposed to catch [She's the man] on Sat but there's only one time slot and apparently, all tix were sold out. Had trouble deciding which movie to catch. Not to mention, some minor problem crop up in between. Nevermind about that. [Re-cycle]'s dumb. Like real dumb. I dozed off on certain parts. Okay. The initial part freaked me out badly. It didn't help at all when you've got some pig sitting besides you who constantly tried to scare you. Nothing much at all. The movie depicts a place where all abandon stuffs were. Aborted foetus blablabla. Pretty sad thing actually. I couldn't help but kept thinking. How about those guys and girls who were dumped by their close ones? Are they so gon` end up at that shit place too?

[Superman returns]. I thought its gon` be really nice, interesting and stuff. Quite dull. No big bad villains. Like it when Superman spends time alone with Lois(lois??). Not to forget, the cutest offspring of Superman totally blew me off.
=D


Movies movies movies.
Anybody wants a movie date?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home