Monday, August 28, 2006

I think im the happiest girl today.
((:*


my sweet boyfriend skipped his lesson cause of me. he made use of the time to go down to Cathay Adidas shop to buy the bag that i wanted. too bad too sad. its all sold out.

got really disappointed.

nevermind.


went to fetch him after his class. tho i was really disappointed but still, felt glad that he actually made the effort to went through all this trouble for me.


okay. he really surprised me this time by requesting that i helped him to put the econs book into his bag.

=D

Guess what i saw?!?!?
tho im likepartially blind without my glasses, i can still make out what lies inside the crumpler okay. HAHA.

ITS THE RED ADIDAS BAG.

got to know that he went to a few places to look for it. so S W E E T right?!?


loveYOU, always.
(=


.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home