Monday, August 28, 2006

Okay. I know im in no position to comment anything about this particular issue which is going on between my sis and her former boyfriend. But well, just to be kpo abit luh. HAHA.

The spamming and flaming seem endless. Tag here tag there, blog here blog there. All just shows nothing but the lack of maturity in THEM. Not my sis, but that couple out there.

C'mon luh. My sis was afterall once your girlfriend. She's someone whom you used to LOVE so deeply isn't it? Or maybe LIKE? since your mentality doesn't know whats the meaning of love. I still remember how you used to threatened her that if she ever break-up with you, you're so stupidly gon` jump down from a building. What else? Beat up every person in Yishun right? Absolutely ridiculous, i say.

Honestly, i've never once have a good impression of you. Right from the start you got together with my sis. Reason being, you're a two-timer. Its only after some period of time that you broke off with the girlfriend of 2 years relationship. Not to mention, you did that due to the constant pressure from us and fang. I supposed you guys got along pretty well excluding the quarrels.

Every relationship has got its ugly side. It depends on how you manage and maintain it. If things get too critical, just say byebye and hopefully, still remain as friends.

Hell no. You guys didn't. Maybe cause your didn't have a clean break. What sparked off the conflict? That, im not too sure.

Anyway, shouldn't you, a guy, have the basic respect for a girl? Hurling abuses on her. Holy nuts. Is that how you project yourself to others? Seriously, i think you're really ugly to the max. Not physically.


I'm soooo glad that my sis's current boyfriend isn't like you. He has got more productive matters to do than shouting like an imbecile and using those endless profound vulgarities on females.

I'll appreciate if you would kindly do some self-reflection. Respect yourself as well as others.

THANKS.

fang, things gon` be alright. ((:*
cause its not worth your time and attention.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anyway, my bestie, STEPHANIE wong injured her leg while having fun at her class chalet. Sad case. haha. ((:*
GET WELL SOON ALRIGHT.
and we'll go out. Its been like so long know.


Supposed to be out today with my class girls to East Coast.
but its cancelled. Nevermind. Shall stay at home and be good then.


Never see my dearest for 2 days. Thats like so amazing? =D
Nevermind. I'll be meeting him later.
*counting the hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home