Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Read beka's blog just now. Andy got her a N6280 and a 1gb SD card. How sweet and nice ((:* I think they can just get married and have a couple of kids and then live happily ever after. They're the first to get together and still going strong out of the 4 of us(fang, steph&me).

*what about me???
-slapshead



Anyway, met up with Stephanie wong in the afternoon before heading to yonglong's bbq. There's nothing much to do. Bored. Reached 645 pretty early. Almost bored to tears. Called ziyong to come over. :-)

LOL. we just sat there chit-chat around. Glad to see that everything's fine for yonglong. Took a few picts.

Stayed there for about an hour. Didn't see that weijie. HAHA. Ask me go but he's not there.
)=

Went off together with steph and kimchoo. zy's damn bad luh, never send me home. =D
wj called when im on the bus. Asked me why go off so early. LOL.
cute.


Alright. I'm still meeting stephanie wong tomorrow for mugging. yeah, next week's exams. scary...




Finally, i get to post your picture up. ((:*
sorry if your face got cut off alil. you should know that my aiming sucks. lol. the rest we took look alil funny.
shall cam-ed more next time.
=D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Never see my dearest for one freaking whole day.
omfshit.
this is bad.
HAAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home