Sunday, November 05, 2006

Got a call from Fang around noon. Out to meet up with her nearby, SunPlaza's Coffeebean. Lunched at KFC and headed to Causeway since that dudette wanted to play god-knows-what machine at Timezone. Okay, its some candy grabbing machine. Apparently, many were addicted to this game too. She didn't to play it since there's no more vacant seats left. There's one machine with xbox, ipodnano blabla. Im sooo fascinated. We played that. I swear that the machine's a cheater bug. HAHA. Forget it. Walked around afterwhich.

Had a nice time catching up ((:*
THANKS for sending me home alright.
and and and, learn how to control your temper luh...


.
.
.
.
.
.


Okay. Girls are much more difficult to get along with compared to guys. At least, thats what i think. Females can dislike each other when they've never talk before in the first place. Amazing uh? Hehe. I know of some certain girl out there who dislike me or maybe even hates me. I don't know. Wait, i know why. Cause im close to the guy she has got the hots for. ((:* So what? I don't have any good impression of her anyway. I'm okay if we know each other but somehow or rather, you started hating me. Well, you don't even know me and you dislike me and made sarcastic remarks. HAHA. That, i find it ridiculous. Apparently i knew all about it cause the guy you got the hots for, is one of my closest. Jealous? Alright, you're jealous of me. I know this is lame since you'll never ever gon` read my blog. Your so-called sister,xxx, isn't invited here. You bunch of girls are nothing but motherfuckin` online troublemakers.

Sometimes, i feel like being extremely mean to those who're really unkind. I mean, who are they to judge me anyway? Are you really THAT good yourself? I'm living in my own world and never did i crossed your paths. I smiled at whoever i recognise tho its not always reciprocated. I don't mind, really. Not that i don't bitch around, but argh...forget it luh.

Anyway, why do i always get myself into unneccessary shit online?
Why would anybody be interested in my life? Reads my blog everyday when they don't even know me? and then later discussed about it? and draws stupid conclusions. Really so free uh? Nothing much to do? Or you're fascinated by my 'ohmy-interesting-life'? Or jealous that i've got everything but you don't? Or you're too ugly both inside out and that you need to expose yourself to something pleasant?

okayokay. this is getting long and redundant.





HAHA
funny?
i think very funny leh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home