Monday, November 20, 2006

one. Think of 15 sentences to describe yourself.
second. 5 of those 15 must be false one.
Third. Place them in any order.
Fourth. Post them on your blog and let people guess which are the 5 false ones.
Fifth. Get 5 other people to do the same.

1.I play DOTA.
2.I fell down from a swing before.
3.I'm from rjc.
4.I love SHE.
5.I love my sexy lifeguard.
6.My parents dote on me most.
7.My lifeguard love me most.
8.I top the class more than once.
9.I lost my first kiss this year.
10.I involved in a car accident before.
11.I fractured my neck before.
12.I always receive bruises from my boyfriend.
13.I have my own room.
14.I'm a little racist. Just alil.
15.I have difficulty sleeping on a small bed.



5 people?
hmmm.

no idea.forget it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home