Friday, October 21, 2005

I forgot to blog about my pract.


It just slipped out of my mind whether to report by 7.15 or 7.45am. Called von in the morning and she told me its 7.30.
Timothy msg and gave me a call on that morning too, just to make sure i woke up. Thanks uh..realised i sounded stupid cause i said, ' you have pract too right?'
how dumb. lol.


I did my chem first. That pair of moronic goggles kept slipping off from my face. My conclusion was lead nitrate. Majority wrote either lead nitrate or aluminium nitrate. Only a couple wrote zinc nitrate. After thye pract, heard that zinc nitrate was the correct answer. Nevermind about that. Physics was kinda easier than i expected. Thought they gon` give us electricity and all but didn't.

Was quarantined in the music room for hours. Omg. i ate lollipops, potato chips blablabla...and, of cuz, gossipped alil. ((=


The worst part was, Vanan made those people who brought their hp, cleaned the music room before they can leave. uh-huh..I was one of em.
wth. There were shitloads of rubbish left behind. Sweet wrappings, used tissues, empty bottles etc. And, I HAVE TO CLEAN THEM.





*amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home