Saturday, January 21, 2006

I don't like people having certain kind of ideas on me.


Went tp with Steph today. Met up with Angel and her friend there. Its been sometime since i last saw that babe. She's pink!. lol. Basically, Its not very fun on the whole but the presentation by the media comm people really makes me laugh. Walked around. Went to all schools. Saw northlanders there too. Oh, The girls there dress themselves up like they go there for fashion show not to study. Bet they spend quite alot on clothes every month. Not to forget, i notice that some of the girls there don't look very friendly. They gave me toe to head and head to toe stares. Thats pretty bad. Was raining penguins and hammies and elephants on the way out. Did something bad. I delibrately and conveniently discard the empty goodie bag at the bus-stop outside tp cus the bag ugly la. Somemore, im carrying my bag and a plastic bag. ((=

Will be going over to Nyp and Sp tml. Hope i don't get any rude stares from the people there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home