Saturday, January 21, 2006

Who can grant me these wishes before i kick the bucket?

[ I wanna take a candid/neoprint picture with Osama ]

[ I don't wanna die a virgin ] -HAHA

[ I wanna kill all papayas ]

[ I wanna go shopping with Paris Hilton ]

[ I want Lance Armstrong to cycle me around Singapore ]

[ I want all caps from Ed Hardy ]

[ I wanna be LKY for a day ]

[ I wanna close down THAT f***-up school ]

[ I want a daddy hug from Brad Pitt ]

[ I want a mommy hug from Angelina Jolie ]

[ I want to have a taste of the different chocs from all over the world ]

[ I want the best chef on earth to cook me the best dish ever ]

[ I want Eminem to stop writing lyrics about his family ]

[ I want Elvis to come alive and perform for me ]

[ I want a pink dolphin as a pet ]

[ I want a penguin for a pet ]

[ I want sleep with my penguin and dolphin everynight ]

[ I want Spiderman to be my maid ] ((=

[ I want kill all sickening old pervertic uncles ]
arghhh. Alright. I still have truckloads more.














Anyway, Went NYP with Steph. They're much more organised compared to Tp. Took all the brochures we needed and lunched at their fast-food canteen. The pasta there yucks. Waste my money only. Steph didn't finish her rice too. Sat there and chit-chat while waiting for Lynn. Its been a long time since i last saw her. Still as stunning as ever ((= Did some catching up. Heard that NSS getting more and more happening. Cool. Most prolly going back on fri to check out any papaya shows that currently on screen. Oh, Both me and Steph got ourselves each a henna art on the hand.

Well, It looks like a cookie to me. yummy yum yum. lol.


Left not long after to meet up with Shanmin and Curina for SP. The journey there was long. Toured around. Took brochures as usual. Not interested in those boring talks. The people there made me a personalised perfume =D. Forgotten under what course already. Told him i want something girly, apple-ish, flora and light. That guy, mix and mix from different bottles and tata! my perfume is out. Amazing.
Resort management looks appealing. Chill out at a cafe there. Sit and gossip and laugh.



The so-called autistic kid is smiling! The credit goes to me of course. lmao.

This 'autistic' kid says my entries are short. This time longlonglong right? Tho shitloads of craps. Got your gorgeous face featured inside here also. Be thankful okay? HAHA

Raining hammies and penguins and elephants halfway...


Back to Yishun to meet up with Leo. He pissed me off.
no comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home