Monday, March 27, 2006

My FRIEND asked me to blog. yeah. But well, I've got really nothing much to blog about.
I'll try to go as far as possible.


Work has been a bitch lately. S0metimes ending at 11pm which is actually 13 hrs of standing and talking. Unhealthy eating diets. Lack of beauty sleep. That prolly explains the condition of my dark eye-bags now. Tomorrow working at Plaza sing. 5pm-7pm. A pathetic 2 hrs. Heard that i'll have to entertain those indonesia students. Judy will be there too. No worries.
Anyway, anyway, I can't wait to get my pay know.
-HAHA


Im done with the poly enrolment and stuffs. Just mailed it today.

By the way, did i mention before that i hate to take passport-size photos?
It never fails to make my face looks FAT.
REALLY VERY FAT.

LOL =D



Been blog-hopping alot nowadays. Its always the same. No change.
Break-ups and stuffs.
How people settle their emotional needs blabla...

Makes me realised something.
Relationships can be so v u l n e r a b l e.
The sweetest couple around us may break off without you knowing.
So, like i always say, Nothing last forever.
Even if it really does, You most prolly have to be one of the luckiest to deserve this kinda treatment.

Its easy to fall in love.
But hard to get out without getting hurt or wadever.
Its quite foolish to keep wallowing in that dumb pool of what belongs to you and him.
Shallow it may seems but no matter what, you'll take a million years to reach the shore.
Okay. Its a lilbit exaggerated. But nevermind.
You'd get so worn out eventually by the end of the day.
Congrats. You die in that pathetic pool while trying to get out.
Nobody has got a say in it.
Unfair.

I dont know why and i don't know how and i don't know when im starting to feel this way.
The thought of getting into one makes me shudder.
Don't get me wrong.
I'm not that sadistic alright.
((:*

Okay. I'll stop. This issue is irritating me.




Its been almost a year since i last bake cookies.

And so, I decided to whip up something nice this afternoon.

THE PRETTIEST CANDYLICIOUS CHOCZ CHIPS.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Opps. Shall post the fab picts of my deli-fantabulicious cookies very soon.

((:*



Stay tuned alright !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home