Thursday, March 30, 2006

Woke up freaking early today. Set my celly's alarm at 6.30am. However, i only managed to drag myself up 20 mins later. Its been ages since i had to wake up this early.
Was supposed to reach Pasir ris pri at ard 7.50am.
Yup. I'm late.
The journey there was terrible.

1) bus 969 from Yishun to Tampines
2) Mrt-ed from Tampines to Pasir ris
3) bus 3 from Pasir ris to Pasir ris pri

waste $$$.


Judy offered to fetch me from Braddell mrt station.
She'll go off if she didn't see me at 7.30 straight tml.
Which means, I have to wake up way earlier.
Omg.


Anyway, anyway, the sales there were bad. Very bad. Didn't even hit $2000 overall. No commission for me.
Nevermind, after tml, i shall e-mail my work schedule to Kim and ask for my pay.
woots~
((:*



Oh. I saw this VERY PRETTY girl at Pasir ris today.
She's really very pretty.
The way she dress and all, pretty.
And so, I kept looking at her with envy.
Of cus its without her knowledge.

Just then, she whip out her celly.

-picks up a call

' Hellooo... ...
...
..
.
....CB larh !!!! knn....blablabla
.
.*toot
*toot
.CB ^*$#^@^



-.-''
I was very much horrified over what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home