Friday, April 07, 2006

3rd day at orientation.

Nothing much in the morning.
Played truth/dare game.
LOL.
B'cus im the only one who asked moronic qns, those guys couldn't wait to sabo me.
Finally, my turn.

' When's ur first kiss? '

=D
' last year...'

After awhile, kena me again. But its a dare this time. Was asked to take num from any guy.
Its my first time.
My first time taking num from guy.
Alil nervous actually.

After truth/dare was telematch.
gay.
silvia and i played only once.
those guys have to go so many rounds.
-HAHA

Lunch. Ate mac. Thousand loads better then the previous day.


Went off in between to meet ziyong and guys.
Saw funny people there.
Forget it. I don't even know em.
I only know yucong, milton, zy + familiar faces but dont know their names.
Sherlynn wasn't there.
)=
miss that girl.

We proceeded to amk's kpool.
Milton can't go in.
Being an extremely good friend, I accompanied him.
(=
chat around.

Off to town.
yucong's buying blazer.
zy's buying bag.
walked around and around.
armani.fcuk.ck.guess.blablabla
was deciding on the armani but price was alil...
guess's alil cheaper and nice too. But well, no size for him.
Die die also wanna buy something.
Finally saw one in topshop.
(=


That puma shoes suck.
Made my ankles hurt so much.
omg.





I don't emo nowadays. But won't hurt to emo alil right? -HAHA
That feeling's like so weird.
I don't know how and i don't know why.
Its only about 2 mths and such drastic change.
At least, to me, its drastic.
I just...er...forget it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home