Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First day of orientation.

Initially, the whole thing felt so gay.
But well, i was exceptionally sociable today.
So proud of myself alright.
lol.
Talked those girls and guys and leaders.
Amazing.

Did those usual stuffs. you guys know larh...
ice-breakers blablabla.
get to know each other blablabla.
There's this super anti-social female in my class.
She gave me those 'yaya papaya ah-lian' impression.
Hope she can smile abit. If not, scary.
I thought im like the most anti-social.
Looks like someone's worse than me.
-HAHA

Was dozing away during those extremely-boring briefings.
Can't stand.

Anyway, anyway, The lunch they provided for us was horribly disgusting.
Cold. No taste.
Yucks.


Sylvia Tan Sizhen's away.
I'm gon` miss her.
))=
Love the catching up.
wahahaha
((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home