Saturday, April 01, 2006

Around two weeks ago, I dropped something big into the toilet bowl.
Yeah. Something really big. Its a big plastic cover for my facial cream.
The toilet bowl wasn't stuck at that point of time.

Until yesterday, The water flow became retard.
Die. The thing's officially spoiled.

Mommy called the plumber just now.

Those people are fixing it.

People who live downstairs just came up to complain that there's water dripping from their toilet.

They said if the cover got stuck into the don't-know-call-what-pipe, a machine must be used to clear blabla.

I had nuts idea what they talking about.

I only remembered and understand the part where they told my mom exactly how much the whole procedure cost.
Yup. Few hundred bucks.
All b'cus of that big, fat, white cover.


Shouldn't have flushed it down in the first place.
What an ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home