Friday, May 19, 2006

Okay. Today's 19th April. Its one of my bestie's birthday. Sweet 7teen officially.
I just read her blog. Seems like it wasn't a happy birthday for her. Er. There's nothing much i could say. It just struck me that im not such a good friend. I'm sorry that i didn't call you and stuffs. I'm sorry i didn't make the effort to meet and catch up with you once in a while. I always think you're happy to have only your boyfriend by your side and busily caught up with school work at the same time. Even tho we're just a bridge away in school, but we've never get-together for lunch or etc since school starts. It's pretty saddening actually.

I still remember how we all got to know each other. Those days when you just got transferred to NSS and had alil hard time tryna fit in the new environment. We were always together. lynn, steph, fang, you and me. ((: Yeah. Those sweet old days. There's also a period of time we kinda stopped hanging around but somehow got together again.LOL. I'm glad you've got yourself a really nice bf now. Stay strong and sweet aight? Whatever it is, you've got me.
And and and, you can jolly well claim your birthday treat anytime.
=DD









I feel nothing now.
I don't know whether its happy or sad.
By right, i should be estatic.
But well, on the other hand, i can just look into ur eyes and stand beside...
You're near. so near that i can almost smell your cologne. The feeling's strong.
Yeah. You're not there to save me from my drowning tears anymore.
There'll be someone else.
Someone else to go movies with.
Someone else whom you held close to.
Someone else whom you whisper sweet nothings to.
Someone else whom you shower with love.
I'm not the someone else.
Not the *her that walk together with you hand in hand.
At least, not anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home