Wednesday, May 17, 2006

School ended early today and so we went for movie.
[The Voice].
Okay. I've got not much comments for this particular movie.
No climax at all.
I almost fall asleep.
Lame and dumb, just like this...
-______________-'''



Last lecture for the day was Digital elcetronics.
Yeah. The 'sitting-plan and focus' lecturer.LOL
Since i missed out last week's lecture, i've quite a couple of doubts on what he was tryna say.
And holy nuts, He just have to call me to answer qns.
I don't know why he love calling me so much and how he managed to actually remember my face.
It's not the first time okay.
There's 3 classes in the lecture theatre.
The possibility of getting called is like so low and yet, i kena.
Obviously, i don't know how to answer him.

'focus' seah: '....How do you simplify this? blablabla'

Me: ' omg.'

'focus' seah: ' huh? what did you said? '

Me: ' OH MY GOD.'

'focus' seah: 'Yes. Correct. Thats a wonderful answer.'

Me: ' -___________-''''''' ' 10x


Okay. He's so lame alright. I just said Omg when he called my name and he said im correct and proceed with his own answer. LOL. Total nuts can. But well, He's not so bad after all. Kind of entertaining. At least i won't fall asleep like what i did in other lectures.





There's too many movies i wanna catch.
=DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home