Thursday, June 15, 2006

Alright. Thats it. I missed out the second half of the game.
German vs Poland.
Couldn't take it anymore. I'm freaking tired. Was already half asleep while on the phone with a friend. He too, was dead tired. Well, who isn't? Ever since World cup started, nobody has have a good proper sleep. And so, he went to hit the sack while i insisted on watching the whole game. LOL.
I fell asleep soon after hanging up.
))=
Omg.

Obviously, i'm missing out alot of dates with my friends. I thought im gon` meet up with zy and his friends yesterday night at clarke quay. But well, i felt so lazy. HAHA.
Anyway, going out with steph and fang on friday. Just pray that i won't overslept and stuff. yup.
((=


My assignments are still left untouched.
Forget it.
All work and no play makes me a dull girl.
C'mon luh. Its hols now. Not to mention, World cup.
YAY-ness.
bla.


Okay. I'm going online shopping now.
Bake my fabulous cookies later.
Sleep for 4 hours.
Potato in front of the tv and watch ScaryMovie4.
Meet up with a friend for a shortshortshort lil while.
Online-ing
prepare to stay late again.
=D




I'm sososo not in love now. Must be due to the lack of meet-ups with er.
okay.
random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home