Monday, June 19, 2006

BRAZIL

:]

2 - 0.

Serve Australia right. They were really rough.
First half of the game, none of em scored any goal yet. Brazil's like not really in the mood.
Second half, Adriano scored a goal.
Immediate boost in the morale.
Second goal was by Fred.
YAY.

I think the aussie panick and kan chiong till going to pee and shit in their shorts already.
HHA.

Yesterday's game is exciting luh. LOL. There were a couple of times when those aussie were so close to scoring a goal.

I pity Ronaldo. I know he has got a big surface area. The media has been criticising him about it. He used to be really glam and stuffs. But well, those were the days. I'm sure he's pretty stressed up.
Those stupid aussie keep pulling his shirt. Got one even kicked him. Omg. That sure hurts like hell.
))=


KAKA NEARLY SCORED A GOAL TOO but failed luh.
its okay. He is still my current favourite.
=D


I don't feel sleepy or whatsoever during the entire match.
loads of calls and msgs coming in. lol.


Intended to stay up for the France and korea match.
Too bad, i got so sleepy.
forget it. not interested in em also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home