Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm always blogging in school nowadays. Who cares? As long as this blog is updated right? (=

Anyway, anyway, headed down to Bugis yesterday after school with Steph. That girl's constantly making me spend money. What a money-spender. =D We went for manicure and lunched at Bugis cafe. My fingers look so 'gold' and blingbling now. I chose a light and nude color while steph chose a dark one as our base. im the one whose supposed to use darker shade but somehow we switched. Alright. 2 weeks later im so gon` redo it again.
Did i mention that we've got a really healthy meal yesterday?
Ham&Cheese salad + Ham&Cheese melt sandwich(wholemeal bread k..)
((:*


Oh. Think im gon` change phone very soon. N70 ain't nice at all. Shall have a slimmer celly.


Pirates of the Caribbean on screen today =D
YAY-ness.




Sorry but i don't think you know me.
I don't know you either.
So, don't carry off too far before i del you from my celly.
Thanks
(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home