Monday, July 31, 2006

Overslept this morning. Skipped GeorgeTan's lecture. Missed out what i'm supposed to know for the common test. Nevermind. Shall ask from my friends.

My class(only some) went to East Coast as planned. We cabbed there. Rent bikes. Its been like so long since i last cycled. LOL. Apparently, Tisa and da jie were noobs in cycling. ((:* Funny. I bet Irving has got a great time tryna make me scream and fall. Luckily, i didn't. Was wearing a white shorts luh. Can't imagine if i really fall. Both my legs would be covered with scars. YUCKS.
Took some pictures there. Shall upload it later on. Stay tuned...

Left East Coast pretty early. Was deciding whether to skip Digital Electronics lab lesson for movie. In the end, met up with yc at around 345pm. Cabbed back again. Dropped Silvia at NYP.

Watched [Lady in the water]. Not a very nice one. Those parts which were supposed to be the climax ain't exciting or thrilling at all. Shall give it 2 smooches out of 5. ))= There'll be much more interesting movies coming up. At least, they look interesting. Can't wait.

Bought hammies food afterwhich.
Saw SYLVIA TAN and bf.
The reaction she gave when i called her was amusing tho...hehe.


Home sweet home.



Anyway, I've skipped alot of Digital Electronics Project lab lessons. Got my first warning letter from that module quite some time ago. Holy nuts. HAHA. I hope i do not get debarred from my exams. ((:* Not to mention, I didn't turn up for today's retest also. C'mon. That Cheong.C.K didn't tell us that there'll be a retest for the first assessment. Argh. Whatever.







tell me what do you do,
when it all falls apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home