Monday, July 24, 2006

Sorry. I've nothing to blog for today. Its not like i've alot of interesting stuffs to blog for the other days. I just want to type something in here. I know its redundant but who cares? Its MY blog okay.


Common test in 2 weeks time. I think i've a BIG problem with Digital Electronics. I don't understand what that 'focus seah' is delivering to us. Its not that i don't wanna pay attention. I just don't undertstand. I try to understand but i still don't understand. He tried to make us understand but i still don't understand. I thought i'll understand if i tried doing the sums but i still don't understand. So, forget it. I'll try my best to understand.
-LOL.



Majority of my projects and assignments are done. Nice one.



Borrowed a dvd from my friend today. Brokeback Mountain. Cool right?
GAY.
I'm so gon` enjoy the show since its g a y.
Still deciding where to watch the dvd.
my house or *yours?
-HAHA



Anyway, there'll be 7hrs of break for me on next mon. Like a WHOPPING 7hrs of break??? omg. plans, plans, plans. i need plans.
((=



I think i saw MELISA CHUA today at Food Junction in school. Its been years since i last saw her. I still remember that she used to sit besides me during primary school days. Cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home