Wednesday, July 26, 2006

- *Do not complain for the lack of pictures in my entries. There's a couple of occasion where i could take truckloads of pictures. Like the formal presentation and stuff. Pardon me for being lazy.

Speaking of my formal presentation on Monday, it went pretty well tho i wasn't prepared at all. I didn't even see the powerpoint slides which my grp members did. So basically, im just reading from the slides. I changed my mini into a black pants during presentation. Its kinda inappropriate to wear a mini skirt you see...Wore wedges the entrie day. Tired pls. I sort of like formal wear. Makes me look so smart.
*BIG grin.



Lessons were pretty boring today. Did my storyboard presentation. My drawings are like kindergarden work. Cannot make it. Keep wanting to doze off during D.E lecture. Nevermind. Fortunately, wed means early dismissal. Got off at 3pm.


Bugis-ed with friend. Wanted to get a leather pouch for myself. I thought Leather Ark was still there. Apparently, its not. What a wasted trip. Omg.
Its okay. Most prolly going town on Friday. I know there's a leather shop at Heeren.
(((((=


Tomorrow's the deadline for visual basic project. Holy cheese...HAHA. I wonder how the hell im gon` produce the shit for Frankie Chan tml. Well, im not the only one. There're people who has not even started on the project. Compared to em, im like heap loads better luh.
Creativity report due next friday.
HTML webpage due next friday.


Nuts. This is nuts.


Anyway, I've the sudden craving for pratas now. I don't know. I feel like eating sososososo many food. Pizza, cheese fries, pratas, steamy hot chocolates, strudels, ice-cream, blablabla.
There'll be REWARDS for the kind soul who deliver all these to my house. =DD

*drools

I feel like eating the night away. Im so not gon` give a damn to my weight.
LOLOL.



Just read Beka's blog. Admire the friendship between me and Steph? Oh no. You shouldn't. HAHAHA. We're in the same lecture hall everyday. We see each other's face everyday. SICK know... But still, i love you very much eh, steph. LMAO.
C'mon luh, beka, we're only a bridge away in school. You can always drop me a call and we can meet up during our break time. You should know i've freaking LONG breaks right? and how come i always do not seem to bump into you in school uh?
Nevermind. You don't have to be sorry. We won't blame you for spending your time with Andy. ((:* No worries yeah.






Sometimes i feel it,
sometimes i don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home