Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm lazy to type a long entry today.


-No school
-Went school to study
-Decided to head for East Coast afterwhich
-Wanna roller-blade but don't know how to
-Cycled instead
-Skirt flared up
-STUPID BANGLA STARED AT ME AND MY SKIRT


Okay. I didn't know i'll be going East Coast today. It was a last minute decision. Wore a skirt you see...And so, when i cycled alil faster, my mini flared up. Omg. How dumb...LOL.

Bus ride back.
The journey's horrendously long.
Like freaking looooooooooooooooooooooooong.
Almost puked.
yucks.
I hate bus rides especially when there's no one there for you to lean on.
Not to forget, a BANGLA came and sat beside me just now. I nearly died.
I was so afraid that i'll doze off and sleep on THAT BANGLA's shoulders. Oh my...
Luckily, i didn't. If not, i won't be able to forgive myself for the rest of my life.
HAHAAHA.


Got so hungry on the way back.
I thought im seeing stars and moons.


Went over to Dajie's house for dinner.
((:*



Home-sweet-home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home