Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Late as usual.

Boring lectures means that we've to find our own entertainment. What's mine? Well, i love to take pictures of any random objects around me and then bluetoothed it to whoever's bluetooth is on. HAHA. Stupid, i know.



In the midst of boredom, i spotted something freaky...




Its a glass panel in my lecture theater. Something's like bobbing up and down. Not to forget, now is Hungry Ghost Festival. It nearly scares the shit out of me. LOL. Thought is some bodiless ghost or something, floating over there to attract NYP's attention.


After 15 secs.....





Its a BANGALA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAH.


okay.
wait.
lets zoom in alil.



hehe. cool right?

i waved to him as he's painting the wall.
((:*

shut up...i know im friendly.
HAHA.



okayokay. After laughing at the bangala for like 5-10 mins?!?! , turned to my notebook and started drawing.



I remembered how Jill used to draw that special heart sign. ((:*





superrrr sweet right? i know. LOL.
yes, its iLOVEYOU
add that bubble hearty thing with my celly.
((:*





The girl who always wanted to take pictures..




Silvia's bf said i've got short legs.
wth. LOL.
-_______-'''









Met up with yc for a light dinner just now. Supposed to have it with STEPHANIE WONG. But that dudette said she'll be having it with her mommy. Yup. Well, she called again the last min wanting to have dinner with me. hehe. too bad too sad luh. ((:*
Nevermind. Both of us gon` go out tomorrow, get my stuffs and we shall STUDY. Yes, STUDY for our common tests and exams. I wouldn't want to repeat my modules.






((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home