Wednesday, August 02, 2006

J8 after school today with Steph. Supposed to hunt for my leather pouch but found none. The other thing i wanted can only be purchased at Funan. At least, thats what the staff at BestDenki told me. Omfshit. Thats like so farrrr luh. Nevermind. I'll see when i've the time to make a trip there.

Bored.


Saw Haagen-Dazs !!!

CHOCOLATE FONDUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay. We were told that fondue and don't know what brownie weren't available today. Nevermind. I had Vienna Black Forest while Steph had Cookie Crunch. She's like giving me all the whip cream and chocolate. LOL. Did i tell you guys that i absolutely LOVE whip cream??? alright. I know its fattening. =D . Forget it. yc came over ((:*



Lets not digress...


This bunch of CHIJ-ians came in. Guess what they ordered???

Yes, ITS THE F***ing FONDUE.



-_________-'''

like wtfshit?!?!



That plastic staff waitress told us even before we stepped into the shop that their fondue wasn't available today. And now, we saw those girls sitting beside us enjoying their fantabulous fondue. How great is that.
Omg. I've nuts idea why that waitress had to spin that dumb lie and deprived me from fondue.

DO BOTH OF US LOOKED AS IF WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT $34++ FONDUE?!?!?!?!??!!?!?


stupid chicken.
I'm so not gon` go back there again.
J8 Haagen-Dazs.
SUCKS.


I got so upset that i couldn't even finish my black forest.
))=




Left for Northpoint to meet up with Sherlynn. That girl called last min to cancel the get-together with us. Some other day then...
ziyong and chiming came over for awhile. We all went separate ways after that.
Slacked around with Steph at Northpoint. Boring please. HAHA.
I thought we're supposed to be studying?!?!?!?!?!?




Home-sweet-home.
=DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home