Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Out with STEPHANIE WONG after school. Went Boon Lay, Jurong Point. That ass still thought Jurong Point is at Jurong East. Yeah right. haha. Had our meal at Delifrance. Walked around. Basically was a photo-taking day. Well, it wasn't mine to be exact. I couldn't smile at the cam. I'm too upset cause my ego's bruised. Terribly bruised. ))= Don't bother asking me why.






Eye candies.
((:*




you just have to be alil bit bimbotic sometimes.
haha


lots more. im plain lazy. pardon me.
told you its just not my day.
)=
i still hate DOTA. I think its stupid and everything dumb. It damages the brain cells and makes the player go nuts and sick in the mind. Still, guys enjoys it. Seriously, i've no idea why. I can understand the charms of soccer cause i love watching soccer too. Whats DOTA?! Staring at the comp for hours and clicking the mouse furiously? Ahh, crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home