Sunday, December 24, 2006

About an hour more to Christmas? Im not going for countdown. Im so not gon` squeeze with all those sweaty people at Orchard etcetcetc.


Got home at around 9plus i guess. Meet up with Yonglong and guys over at Suntec in the afternoon. For a moment, i thought Suntec's at Raffles City. Decided to drop at CityHall. Thank god, its the correct stop. lol. Been like 82465865th years since i last hang out with em.


Weijie, Yonglong, Jianwen+girlfriend, Vincent, Joshua, Linda, Leonard and er i dont know who??










They kept saying that i've put on weight, fat, chubby.
@$%$#%
-_______-'''
IM NOT FAT.
haha.
And, they kept meddling with my face.
pinch here and there. omg
=D
Had fun tho. Since im kinda nursing a heartbreak now, yadayada, it helps luh...
am i right?
Will be hanging out later. With? Friends, friends and friends.
Who else? No one special anway.
I need my BEAUTY SLEEP, really. Past few days have been a whore. Totally insufficient sleep. This is bad.
Junks Junks Junks
Booze Booze Booze
Bitch Bitch Bitch
Laugh Laugh Laugh
So like i didn't spend my xmas with boyfriend this year.
Im SINGLE.
I thought this year im gon` spend it with yucong since i spent it with him last year. Of course, it wasn't that great also.
Stupid PepperLunch.
What else?
Oh, the journey home, ALONE.
Its killing. Nobody knows alright. the bloody thing. No one will understand either.
Damn. The thought of it makes me feel like tearing again, NOT. Imma STRONG girl. yes, im one. I know its unheathy to keep everything to myself and not cry when i wanted to. Thats me.
(=
At least, this year's better. I might start loving christmas again.
Even though its always the breaking-up season.
Will update tomorrow about tonight.
Most probably the booze and laugh again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home