Saturday, May 20, 2006

I don't know whats wrong. Falling asleep anywhere and anytime of the day. I just feel so sleepy, always. Its not such a bad thing tho. Keeps my mind from wandering too far off.

Syl suggested making a banner regarding about the copyright issue of my orange specs. She's going bonkers due to the massive flow of cloners around her. LOL. Poor thing.
Seriously, I think those nuts out there should get their identity right. C'mon luh. Everybody's different. Why make an effort to copy others? God makes everyone special okay. Besides, copying leads you no where. Didn't your daddy and mommy teach you not to copy? Copy,copy and copy. Everything also copy. Gross know...
-HAHA.
Okay.

Alright, i've got no stuffs today.
So bye.





You know, im just so fucking lost without you.
blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home