Friday, May 26, 2006

Yeah. Today was great.
((:* Watched X-men3 at the Grand Cathay. My first time there. lol. yups, i watched it again.
Nevermind. It's still as interesting.
Met up with yucong after school for the movie.
Weren't sure of the exact location of the Grand Cathay in the first place.
But well, found it eventually. Just a walking distance away from plaza sing.
Service there was freakingly bad.


Slacked at Starbucks afterwhich.
Laughed, chat around. etcetcetc.

Walked and shopped around plaza sing.
As usual, he die die also must buy something. lol.
yups. Bought his dad's birthday prezzie at the same time.
I need a new water bottle.
Couldn't find one at plaza sing and northpoint. )=

He really do crap alot. More than he used to.
I've nuts idea why he just got so much stuffs to talk about when he sees me.
Even he himself says so.
-HAHA =]

Oh yah. There's something i must really blog down here.
.
.
.
.
.
WE GAVE UP OUR SEATS TO THE ELDERLYS IN THE TRAIN.
=DD

This goes to show that we're pretty good citizens.

Home-d.




Stephanie Wong, my sweet bestfriend. Thanks for what you've done. ILOVEYOU.
=DD I'd prolly die without you and xav today. Thanks once again.




Anyway, anyway.
er. hehe.
forget it. I shall not type those stuffs in here.
((:*
<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home