Sunday, May 21, 2006

Town-ed with mommy today.
Bought stuffs as usual.
I requested for a LV. =D
Yeah. She likes it too. But im the one who pay okay.
Nevermind luh. Its her money afterall.
The rest were just randoms.
guess tops and sandals.
Nothing much.
Oh. Still hasn't found one bag for school.

I'm like bugging mommy for contacts now.

mom: ' I already promised you lasik next year.'

me: ' Yeah but, I wanna wear contacts for the time being now.'

mom: ' Not scare go blind? I don't wanna donate my cornea to you know.'

me: ' yadayadayadayada whatever.'


Don't care luh. Die also must go buy contacts.
Shall not wear it everyday then.
Maybe go shopping and stuffs then wear.
Other than that, I shall wear my orangy.
Sounds better right?
((:*



and, i told my mom that i like that guy.
okay. i know its no big deal.
forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home