Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My lappy's lousy. Yeah. It can be connected but i can't get into IE. Wonder what the nuts is wrong with it. Even IT pro like Luci can't get it fixed. Argh...
Somehow those blogskins i did were all like shit, including this. am gon` change till im really satisfied. Yeap.
My html assignment is not done yet. Forget it. Last minute work again as usual.

Graphic Design today was crap. yeah.
All the comps were down. The credit goes to Leon this time round.
-HAHA.
And so, We only had around 15mins of lecture out of the 3hrs in the lab.
Was browsing pretty babes online when my comp shut down suddenly.
The whole class was like ' Oooooohhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
LOL. =DD
funny and total gay pls.
cannot make it.
and so, we crap around.
was a lil disgusted when angeline told me about the hygiene of MACD.
*yucks.

Dinner-ed with steph at MACD.
yeah.lol. MACD.
gay right?
Shanmin, sharon and jojo were there also.
(=


Oh. I hate spammers.
GET A LIFE PLEASE.
I'd be very sad if my taggy's filled with flamers.
))=
Karma. what goes around comes around.
so, be kind to others okay?
do yourself a favour.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.



rake up some old old picts just now.
randoms.



the disturbing girl who just keeps laughing&sleeping her life away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home