Thursday, August 10, 2006

Had common tests today.
Both Graphic design and Digital Electronics.

Graphic design. HAHA. Makes me wanna laugh. I have no idea what crappy answer i threw in. Whatever. Too profound for me to understand. I'm not that 'artistic' anyway.

Digital Electronics.
Don't know. Have no confidence in my answers. K-map SUCKS. It got me all confused. I guess i pretty much screwed up everything. I thought i knew but after thinking twice, i think i don't know. arghhhh. I don't know what i'm talking about. Forget it. I'm so gon` flunk this for sure. How sure? dead sure luh...

Met up with favourite boy again. His sis came along too. Went town for lunch and movied again. Yeah, again. ((=

[Ant Bully]

The movie's not bad tho you know how much i h a t e crawlies. Seeing em gives me the creeps and goosebumps. Shall rate it 3 candies out of 5.
Meaningful ...

Well, don't underestimate those fugly ants okay. I know they're dumb, irritating and all things bad. Thats why we never fail to kill em whenever we see one. After watching [Ant Bully], i don't think i wanna do that anymore. I don't quite like the idea of having ants sneak into my room in the middle of the night while i'm fast asleep and then pour some kickass potion into my ear.

'poof' !!!

I began to shrink, shrink and shrink.
Til im as tiny as an ant.

That doesn't sound nice at all right?

TOTALLY GROSS.

y u c k s.


Okayokay. Enough of ants talk for the day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Went Causeway to meet up with ziyong and weiqiang.
Back to Sembawang the minute we got off from woodlands station.
-______-'''

I'm starting to count the number of times i top up my ez-link each week. Oh my fab goodness, it actually adds up to a real BIG FAT amount. Mind you, im using the adult fare.
*slaps head


Slacked at Coffeebean for awhile and the guys decided to go kaka's[wq] house since he lives in Sunplaza. Yeah, damn near.

Those guys were gaming all the way.
LOL.

Ziyong played his old-school monster kill monster game.

yc and kaka played don't know what basketball game.
Hilarious. =DD
The loser has to jump down from the balcony.
How dumb...


Alright.


Home-sweet-home.



((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home