Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Woke up really early today. Like around 7am?!?!

Met up with my favourite boy for breakfast. We headed to school afterwhich. Supposed to meet up with the girls at 9.30am. Called Angeline at around 9plus. Apparently, she's still in bed. LOL. Da jie also not in school. Yuan shan and Wendy were the punctual ones. They reached on time and waited at the auditorium while im slacking away at the library.

Our main reason for going school today was to find ah-lian( my DE lecturer) and clarify all our doubts. Since my movie's at 11.30am, i went off right after dajie reached school. How dumb...like nothing better to do.
Nevermind. I've got company. ((=

Back to Yishun. Watched [Click] together with his lil sis. Okay. Tho its the second time we watch, i still teared. Saddening okay.

After movie, sent his sis back home. Off to NYP again for our study session. Saw STEPHANIE WONG. hehe.
Alright. I managed to clear almost the whole test paper. Only left alil here and there to memorise.
=DD
D.E ain't that bad after all.






Thanks for accompanying me the whole day.
Tho you're sick,
still wake up really early in the morning for me.
((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home