Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with her.
Her sister just went back to Amsterdam.
Yes, she ain't in a good mood.
That, doesn't mean she can just fuckin` vent the anger on me.
Its always like this, the same old thing.
Whenever things ain't right for you,
You started finding faults with me.
Nag, nag and nag.
What else?!?

When you're in good mood,
you're fine with anything.
You even laugh when i hogged on the phone for hours.
When things go bad,
You can't even stand a single minute seeing me chatting on the phone.

Unfair.
Nobody bothers.
All they know is whether i feed em with the attention they want.
What about me?
Do they give a fuck about what i want?

I thought i was being nice tryna accomodate all those around me.
I don't mind.
Well, they just take more and more each time.


I need a break.
I'm really tired.


I don't want to put up with all these shit.
I hate it when people force me to do things against my own will.
I need my own space.
I need time alone.
Without mommy, you and some other yous.




Its just so hard for me to say.
Can't things be easier?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home