Friday, August 11, 2006

Met up with favourite boy early in the morning to Yishun Polyclinic. Someone needs MC you see...Waited for about 2hrs ?!?! Its my virgin trip there. LOL. I didn't know so many Singaporeans go there to take mc. And, and, and, i took my ht&wt at some funny machine over there. omfg. I got quite upset after looking at my ht. Lose 2.6 kg. Must be due to those recent late nights and exam stress. Hehehe ((:* Nevermind.


*pitterrr patterrr


I thought the zoo trip i was looking forward to has to be cancelled cus it started pouring while we were still in the polyclinic. Fortunately, it kinda stopped when we're done with that place. The rain did dampened my mood. I sososo don't like rainy days.

Cabbed to SINGAPORE ZOO anyway.
=DDD

NO RAIN. Everything was nice pretty and all except for the wet grounds.

Lunched at KFC first before going in. Damn happy and excited luh. HAHAHA.

ANIMALS ANIMALS AND MORE ANIMALS.

I didn't bring my cam cus i never thought we would really go zoo. My celly did help alil. Yeah, just a little. Pathetic amount of pictures. ))= Somehow, there's prob with the usb cable. Now, i can't even upload that tiny amount of pictures i took.


Saw quite a number of obsence acts by the animals over there. I supposed its the mating season now???
A pair of pigs mating.
A baboon scratching his balls or whatever.
plus many more i can't possibly remember.
Too bad no cam else, i would have captured it down. Hilarious okay.

Just in time to catch the animal show. Not much stunts. Common. But well, at least better than the old tricks they used last time.


Zoo really do changed alot. I can't remember when was the last time i went there but it's totally different from what i saw today. Nice. ILOVE. Shall go there more often. Can't believe i actually went thee with a non-animal lover. He himself can't believe either. =D


Took bus back to Sembawang.

Headed to kaka's[weiqiang] house.

Go there do what?

XBOX gaming duh...

(=

They taught me how to play the NBA basketball game. oh my...ITS FUN OKAY. I think i like that game. Had a game with favourite boy. Its a DRAW. I know he didn't want to trash me. lol.
The guys played their soccer game afterwhich. I almost fall asleep.
-______-''



Homed.




Fireworks tomorrow?
(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home