Friday, November 24, 2006

Guys.

Why do guys flirt so readily? Its in their blood i guess. Like what shopping is to girls. But still, you don't have to try so hard. Its flattering initially but gets kinda irritating. I already made it clear to you that im attached. Please don't put me in an awkward position, Nieco. You're weiqiang's good friend. I don't want to be hostile or whatever. You're nice, sociable and god-knows-what. Its uncomfortable when you tried to cross over. After all, i only got to know you like yesterday?! Thanks for the concern, the attention and confession. I appreciate it, really.

[I have a boyfriend. And he is the only one on my mind. sorry.]

I hope you don't get offended or what when you see this sms.
Thanks alot anyway. You can wait all you want.



Nobody understand my plight. Random guys will bug my brother or friends for my contact. I don't like it at all. Worse still, my brother and friends will go 'c`mon luh...just make friends will die uh? don't be so anti-social.'
What more can i say?
ohmyholyholygod.

I hate to say this but, guys stink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home