Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Met up with my brother after school. ZIYONG, THE SUPER PROCRASTINATE KING. haha. I waited for him for like 1hr?! Okay. I don't blame him since he had some chores to do at home. Went over to Causeway Point to have his watch fixed. Catch up blablabla. ((:*

Saw k*** at Woodlands Mrt station. Ohmyholygod. Of all people, i have to bump into him. I almost wanted to slap him with my lecture notes when he asked if i'm still schooling. wth. Hellooo, do i really look THAT airhead to you?! Don't categorize me together with those papaya-lians who hang around neighbourhood arcades. You aren't any better and so are your friends. I know what you did behind my back. Look at what all those bitching has done to you. Can't believe i see a totally different K*** today. I must, i must say, you've indeed became uglier. I'll appreciate if you don't act friendly with me. Fakers will die horribly. haha. Well, im so glad that i didn't go into the same institution with your goodfriend which i almost did. I'd probably plagued with sins then. Forget it dude. You are disgusting, like totally.


Went home pretty early.


.
.
.
.
.
.


i don't need any extra attention.
really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home