Friday, December 29, 2006

IE's working again, like finally. Life without IE was horrible.


[Night at the Museum] with Ziyong and Ziyuan. Ridiculous movie. LOL. Super cool job. I wanna be a night guard too. =D

.


Isetan's private sale was crazy. The whole building was infested with people. Went there to have my levis changed. They don't have my size anymore. Have to wait for about 3 days for em to transfer stock over. Stupid. Luckily my levis ain't on sale. Those on sale were last season. Bought nothing at the sale. Nothing for me to buy. Went home with only a lingerine.

.

[Death Note2 The Last Name] with Sunny. Clever plot. L's IQ must be at least 200. ILike ILike. ((:* DN2's much more interesting than the first. Go watch it people...





.
.
.
.
.


Someone calls me his princess.
-____-'''
wth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home