Monday, December 25, 2006

Shopping again. Shopping heals a broken heart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Went town with my mommy and sis.
Whole day. Tired like f*

Its so frustrating at times. I saw a mini but they don't have my size. I wanted a bag but they don't have a new piece. Damn.

Saw a black bottom over at MNG. Super cheap. For 59bucks only. HAHA. And i've always wanted a black bottom. Got my ladies style at Levis also. I get very excited when i see those blingbling kinda thing. Not to mention, its swarovski crystals. 219.50. Not bad eh. Not over 300bucks so its okay luh. Bought a wallet/clutch from 2cm. Its MARC JACOBS for god's sake. Don't know whether its genuine or an imitation. The lady told me that there's only one piece. 99bucks. Marc Jacobs got so cheap uh? But well, 2cm don't sell fake stuffs right? I can't tolerate imitations. I rather die please. Bought another simple top from FarEast.

Total damage for me = $400++

My sis bought her clothes, pencil case, wallet etcetc.

My mommy the best. HAHA. Everything she pay, like all the time.

I think i need to come up with a new wishlist for NewYear soon. So far i can only think of having a new bag from Coach. Hard to satisfy my material needs. ((:*


Orchard's soooo packed with people.....

Mom: 'Eh, why so many people.'
Me: 'Today xmas leh.'
Mom: 'Why so many lao ren(old people)?'
Me: 'Old people cannot come out ar?'
Mom: 'Old people come out for what? Stay at home luh...'
Me: 'Woah..don't so bastard can anot.'

LOL. =D


Yesterday's a blast, seriously. Insanity. haha. Im so glad that i didn't go town or whatsoever. Hanging out at *some text missing* place was good. (=

Tiger all the way. Cheapskate luh...Nevermind. Its real fun.

Come to think of it, its kinda bad. You never know what gon` happen cause things can just go wrong. Very wrong.

okayokay. whatever.
Home-d at around 6plus in the morning.





I feel so worn out. I need to replenish my beauty sleep. My legs feel like jelly. I had so little sleep these days. Ohmyholygod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home