Sunday, May 28, 2006

Alright. I skipped work today. The feeling's good. I've never wanted to work in the first place. Took up a job to kill time. The pay is miserable. 5bucks/hr + commission [if only u hit the sales target]. So what? the commission ain't high either. Its like $6, not even enough for Delifrance. Okay. Pardon me if i sounded so spoilt and stuck-up over here. C'mon luh. My friends were paid way higher than that and their jobs are much more interesting, at least, thats what i think. Being a product advisor is kind of tough. Talk and entertain customers all day long. Stand on both legs like there's no tomorrow. Imagine standing for 10hrs. Imagine not going to the toilet for more than once in 10 hrs. Imagine not having proper meals. Omg. I felt so sad pls.
Okay. I'm fine with all these, really. But i can't tolerate what my boss said to me yesterday. She freakingly suspect that me and jaslyn took 300bucks and put it in our pockets. Yes, having problems with the cash register is unavoidable. But well, The amount did tally at the end of the day, The prob lies with the stocks. The number of stocks didn't tally with the amount of money. wtf. Its like so insulting can. 300bucks. You think we'll do that kinda shit thing just because of 300bucks?!?! Dumbfuck. I don't need jobs to stay alive okay. Certainly not your miserable $5 . 300 bucks big deal uh? Its not even enough to buy a bag for nuts sake. Feel so goddamn insulted by that fucktard.

Forget it. Who cares. She can jolly well find some other product advisors to work for her, provided she can even find one. LOL.

Anyway, anyway, i felt bad for ps-ing steph today tho. )=
-hehe.



I don't know. I bet you don't either.
I'm not sure whether we could be together.
But now, i just wanna spend the night with you.
Your fragrant is driving my nuts.
Your hand, i wanted so much to hold.
I was just this close to holding you back.
Everything's lost, without you.
You're the only thing on my mind.
I miss you like mad.
Only you can make it right.
You know i need you by my side.
The love i felt each time i looked into your eyes.
The feelings are still so true and bold.
I'm sure we can work this out.
Because of you, nothing's beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home