Monday, August 14, 2006

Accompany Angeline to Lavender together with dajie to collect her IC. Cabbed to East Coast afterwhich.

Learn how to roller-blade from Angeline. Omfshit. I fell on my butt 2 to 3 times. PAIN. And i hate it when i've to blade over those humps. Made me lose my balance easily. Considering the fact that my sense of balance is really 'great', its a miracle that i can walk and blade a little within 1hour plus.

Silvia and ean came to join us not long after.


Switched back to bike during the last hour. (= .
Damn tired please. Not to mention, i had a real bad headache.

We were deciding whether to cab or take a bus back.


cabbed back to yishun.
As usual, the girls cam-whored inside the taxi.
LOL.
Can't upload again.
LOUSY CELLPHONE


I almost puked in the cab. I can't tolerate long cab rides. Will feel giddy and all.
))=


WAITED AT NORTHPOINT FOR SOMEBODY.
WAIT WAIT WAIT AND WAIT
STILL WAITING....


Saw Bex and Andy.
=DDDDDDDD
its been quite some time since i last saw my dear friend.
Chatted and they sort of accompany me WAIT for some big shot.
yup.
And girl, we seriously should meet up more often so i wouldn't give you the 'shock' face like i always do when you appeared suddenly.
HAHA.

And yes, i think i WAITED FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR before that big shot of mine finally arrived.
How cool......
-______-'''
Nevermind.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I think im totally broke now.
Its a bad day.

Why?!?!

-MY BUTT HURTS.
-MY HEAD HURTS.
-MY WALLET IS EMPTY.
-LOTS OF WAITING TODAY
-MY WALLET IS VERY EMPTY
-MY WALLET IS MISERABLY EMPTY



Okay. Thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home