Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm surprised to see your text message. You asked me out tomorrow. Like wow. I thought you forgotten all about me. I thought your friends were enough, your work is never-ending.
((:* Thanks ah. Thanks for remembering your girlfriend.



When was the last time i received a slip of note from guy? 5 years back if im not wrong. Yeap, during secondary one. Today, i got the second one. I thought guys don't write this kinda note anymore. Was alil amused and of course, find it cute. LOL. I'm still thinking if i should be friendly and return him with a text message since he wrote down his number in that lil piece of note. Afterall, we're from the same elective class. Yup.
random random very random.
I'm sooooo amused. HAHA

Anyway, anyway, will be having a formal presentation soon. Meaning, NEW CLOTHES. Yes, new clothes.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christmas is drawing near. Am feeling scare about it.



oh ya, did i mention about being sociable, friendly blablabla?
i think i did not.
haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home